We all know of disruptive team members who are vital to the business but whose behaviour often demotivates others. Or the loner whose unwillingness to share intelligence and ideas hampers team progress. Add your own destructive disruptors to the list.
Understanding what drives them is the starting point for changing that behaviour and building better teams. Helping organisations ensure that the right people are in the right roles and positively motivated is an integral part of the Octopus portfolio.
The Octopus Team Enhancement Programme engages senior managers and HR teams to work towards:
- Building high achieving teams that deliver results
- Creating a supportive team framework built on compassion and co–operation
- Encouraging teams to co–operate positively so each individual plays to their own strengths and respects the qualities others bring
- Fostering a culture where everyone achieves their work goals and still has time for non–work interests
- Establishing a culture of openness, positive innovation and a willingness to embrace new ideas
At Octopus, we are experienced in a range of techniques — organisational training, away days, personal and team coaching, supervision and mentoring — and will blend them in whatever combination works best for you.
Understand the issues — then act
First we establish your current business culture and your key goals. We then work with you to learn where you think the obstacles to better team performance lie.
Understanding the 'why', we then work with you to identify the 'how, when, what and where' to bring out the very best in you and your colleagues, improve well–being and enhance your business performance as a result.